The Covid-19 health emergency required a deep review of our standards. As a form of respect and transparency, we would like to inform al our Guests of the safety measures that Montana applies to make your holidays safe and calm.
WE ARE PRETTY USED TO
WHITE GLOVES TREATMENT
- Tranquillity. Montana is very connected with the environment all around us. There is not a real “urban” town, and our mountain is the green lung of the city of Trento: grasslands, easy walks and big spaces are very close to us in summer, while in winter slopes are few meters from the hotel. Monte Bondone is all about tranquillity, and the amazing Viote area is just a couple of kilometers away from here.
- Hotel. Hotel Montana has a lot of common areas and available spaces, and six different kind of rooms.
- Availability. feel free to contact our booking office for any request. Because of this situation, our cancellation policies are now more flexible: Cancellations are free of charge within 7 days before arrival. Any cancellation for coronavirus or restriction reasons can be refunded or kept available for a future stay in our hotel even after this term. We are dedicated to hospitality, but in this very period we are lowering the hotel capability to reduce the total number of Guests hosted in the same period.
In the following sections, you can find all the actions and variations of the hotel services, divided for each branch.
We give you the bad news right away. Our commitment is to guarantee everyone the use of the ancillary services of our hotel, in compliance with the limits and measures indicated by national regulations and the Autonomous Province of Trento. For this reason, the services currently suspended are the following (more information in the dedicated sections):
- Wellness Center (Pool and Saunas Area)
- Miniclub assistance
We invite you to read the actions we are taking: they are available on this page, divided by department. The page is constantly updated according to the new information that is provided to us. Upon acceptance of the quote or at the time of online booking, any limitations (present or future) not dependent on our will are also considered accepted.
Safety comes first and we are sure of your understanding about it. For our part, we are ready to restart suspended services with a snap of fingers as soon as this is possible again.
- Access to the Technogym equipment gym is not allowed.
The previous provisions limited access to a maximum of 8 people at a time. The ninth, can wait in the arcade or take advantage of it for a game of tennis. As for the tenth, eleventh and fiftieth person, we recommend a run to Viote and back, or a nice squat to Cima Palon, or Vason’s tour on the Cercenari path. If you are looking for physical activity, you will certainly not be disappointed. The ventilation of the gym is forced. Opening hours were limited until 8pm.
- Access to the Boulder Gym is not allowed.
The previous provisions limited their use to a maximum of 2 people on the wall and 3 on the ground. Similarly, access to the pan gullich is limited to a maximum of 1 person at a time.
- The Miniclub is open as a play area for children. Entertainment activities are suspended.
Access to the Miniclub takes place with hand sanitization and use of masks for all children over 6 years of age. The presence of an adult is required. With no small regret we are forced to limit the use of the service in this way up to new indications from the health authorities. We are sure that it can still represent a valid outlet for our little guests. In our opinion the Miniclub is an essential service for our offer, but which by its very nature is subject to gatherings. For our part, we are fully committed to ensuring an extra – albeit limited – space available to your little ones.
- The winter entertainment service is being defined: especially in winter, most of these proposals took place inside the hotel, where the restrictions are naturally more stringent. At the moment we are unable to guarantee the activities we used to offer. Hopefully we will be able to confirm the outdoor activities and we will certainly invent something new, but this will depend on the indications of the competent bodies.
- [Update November 2020]
Following the DPCM now in force on the subject of wellness centers, Montana Wellness is closed for guests too at least until 3 December. Beyond that date, the new government and provincial provisions will be aplied.In a completely hypothetical way, we are structured to proceed as during the last season, applying this formula:
The Saunas and Pools area are supposed to be on reservation only, with limited access due to the quota of the wellness area. The booking takes place in 2-hour slots to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to use the service throughout the day (from 10 to 22): it is our priority to optimize this aspect, to ensure a safe service for everyone. The total number of people allowed inside the entire wellness center is 25 people. Unless otherwise specified, access to the swimming pool area is always included in bookings; access to the sauna area is subject to a fee. Your help is essential, and we thank you in advance for your valuable collaboration.
The pool water is disinfected with chlorine, which makes it safe against viruses and bacteria.
The sauna area is constantly sanitized several times during the day.
These measures were necessary in order to keep the Wellness Center open and to guarantee everyone the opportunity to take advantage of it. Other behavioral measures are explained directly to Wellness (interpersonal distances, cleaning protocols, use of changing rooms…). Also in this case, your help was essential.
For information and reservations, you can contact the Reception of the Wellness Center.
These measures are mandatory to keep the Montana Wellness open. Other information will be provided by the Montana Wellness staff (social distancing, cleaning schedule, changing-rooms best practices).
For info and bookings, you can speak with the Wellness Center reception (10 am to 10 pm, internal number 444, external phone number 0039 0461 939303).
- Before reopening, all staff voluntarily underwent serological tests at an authorized medical facility.
- Even before the lockdown, the first action we took was the proper training of the staff: all other measures become useless if our staff is not the first to know and avoid the various forms of transmission of the infection.
- The staff is equipped with PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) necessary for each task
- All personnel are required to daily measure the temperature at the beginning and at the end of each shift, with actions by the Management for employees with temperatures> 37.5 ° C.
Abbiamo imparato che il SARS-CoV-2 si combatte insieme e solo se siamo tutti uniti. Siamo tutti sotto lo stesso tetto, e questo accomuna inevitabilmente Ospiti e padroni di casa.
- Correct communication with you Guests is essential. The Montana Staff will provide you with information on the behaviors to avoid during your stay at the hotel.
- All guests are required to wear a mask in all enclosed spaces of the hotel (including halls, corridors, hotel reception and wellness center, toilets, toilets). Even outdoors, it is necessary to use the mask and maintain the minimum interpersonal distance of 1 meter.
- These indications will also be available in digital format, which can be consulted on a smartphone, for all Guests.
- As per legislation, the measurement of body temperature upon arrival is mandatory for all guests, with the possibility of the hotel being able to refuse accommodation in case of values> 37.5 ° C.
These are basic actions, mostly of pure common sense. We allow ourselves to emphasize them only in this particular context.
Sono azioni basilari, nella maggior parte di puro buonsenso. Ci permettiamo di sottolinearle unicamente in questo particolare contesto.
- In every common area inside the hotel is mandatory to wear the mask and keep the social distancing of 1 meter between people not belonging to the same family/group. For the Hotel staff, wearing the mask is always mandatory outside the “staff only” areas. So if you want to smile at us, take off your sunglasses first.
- Hydroalcholic hands sanitizer dispencers are available in different areas of the hotel (reception, restaurant, lounge, wellness center, miniclub, gyms, elevators). Common areas are cleaned frequently every day by the housekeeping staff ith specific cleaners.
- Elevators can be used by only one person at a time, or by one family/group at the same time. It’s not possible to take the same lift with strangers. If your room is at the first floor and you can use the stairs, we invite you to se them instead.
- Group activities (such as baby dance, tasting sessions, animation nights…) are not allowed. Alternatives are possible, we are working o it.
- At each change of guests, the room will be sanitized and the surfaces treated with a special atomized substance. Duvets, pillows and mattress covers are always disinfected. Each sponge has its own specific function. The cleaning products for bathrooms and surfaces that we already use are specific professional detergents, antibacterial and disinfectants.
- The daily cleaning of the room is carried out every day. Guests who do not like it can affix the appropriate tag outside the door to communicate it to the service staff.
- We will limit the equipment of the rooms, to avoid as much the transport and storage of unnecessary linen between the rooms and the laundry. Also in this case, if you want another pillow or another towel, do not hesitate to ask us: we will gladly deliver them to you at the first request.
- The use of gloves is already part of the equipment of the maids on the floors. In addition, housekeepinge floor service personnel will be required to wear masks in all operations.
- Waiters are not required to wear gloves, but to wash their hands frequently with hydroalcoholic gels. Our waiters wear masks during the preparation of the room, during service and during cleaning. And also an apron, preferably ironed.
- Last winter we eliminated paper menus and introduced the menu and the wine list in digital format, which can be consulted on your smartphone via QR code. It was born as an ecological choice, it has proved to be a particularly useful solution in times of pandemics.
- The buffet service was restored following the provincial resolution of July 2020. Guests are allowed to serve themselves wearing a mask and using the disposable gloves supplied in the restaurant. This resolution remains valid even at this time only for hotel catering facilities.
- At Montana, the washing and ironing of tablecloths is outsourced to a professional laundry. Storage takes place in lockers to which only hotel staff have access. The replacement of the tablecloth is daily. We will temporarily suspend our good practice of reusing napkins, as per health protocol, to restore it as soon as possible after the emergency has returned.
- In the restaurant the tables will be adequately spaced. During the breakfast service, the table assigned for the other meals will be kept for each room. The tables can accommodate up to 4 people, adequately spaced; only for family groups who lives together in the same house (i.e. large families) the number can be increased.
- Should the numbers require it, the service will be divided into two restaurant rooms. Both are very beautiful, bright and panoramic. We ask for your cooperation in this regard.
- The kitchen has always been cleaned after each service with disinfectant detergents as per HACCP protocol. Kitchen staff are required to wear a mask. It is trivial to say, but it is good to repeat it…
- The ventilation of the rooms several times a day is already a consolidated habit in Montana. The forced ventilation system is active during service.
To our regret, we will no longer be able to shake your hand or – as our loyal guests know – hug you. It will be your good excuse to come back and visit us in the future.
- Reception staff will keep a safe distance by staying beyond the counter, which will be frequently sanitized by the staff themselves with a cleaning kit at their disposal. You just need to keep your toes behind the line on the floor.
- For a couple of years we have adopted the online check-in system, which we recommend to all our guests. We’ve been stressing our IT vendors to fix the little blocks that have occasionally occurred in the system. You should receive an email 2-3 days before arrival, if you email address is available to us. If that doesn’t work, we’ll sanitize our hands before and after handling your documents – nothing personal.
- We have created a second check-in and check-out station to avoid queues and gatherings: for both operations, only one member of the family unit must be present at the counter, instead of a representative. For the rest of the family, we’ve perfected long throw kisses, even when we have the mask on.
- The access cards to the rooms are made of plastic, and will be constantly sanitized: for this reason, they will no longer be equipped with an identification key ring. We will use a less choreographic, well… marker.
- We are gearing up to make maps and reference materials available online, which will no longer be available in print.
- Electronic payment is preferred as far as possible.
- The mask obligation is also extended to the Bar and Lounge area, as well as to all internal areas
- Counter service is only possible by maintaining a safe distance.
- The bartender is not required to wear gloves, but is obliged to frequently sanitize his hands and wear a mask.
- The tables and seats in the lounge are arranged at a safe distance; it will not be possible to move them. The service will be carried out at the outdoor tables in the garden, always keeping the right distance.
- Board and card games are not allowed.